A payment receipt towards your new home purchase has been sent to your email address which details your home design, specifications, packages chosen and colour scheme details.
- Confirmation of Finance Approval for your new home purchase. Baileys Finance is able to assist with your finance requirements sourcing the best deal available suited to your needs whilst also making in simple, easy and hassle free in finalising the application for you.
- Your site is currently being assessed for soil conditions to determine any special engineering requirements for construction of your new home and to ensure your home is built to the highest standards of structural integrity.
- A survey of your block of land is underway to ensure the most optimal passive solar design principles are achieved, reducing your household running costs and maximise comfort and enjoyment. The site survey will also determine if any further civil works are required for the construction of your new home.
- A certified Energy Efficiency Rating on your new home with a minimum 6 Star rating. Baileys Living homes have all been designed to achieve a minimum 6 Star Energy Efficiency Rating.
- Fully documented and detailed plans and elevations.
- A standard HIA Construction Contract for execution to finalise finance and start construction.
- As all homes are R-Code compliant, lengthy planning delays are not necessary as the homes can be easily self-certified, saving months on the start and completion of your new home hassle free.
- You will soon be emailed an invitation to log in to Baileys Home Tracker, your own web portal to track the progress of these tasks and the construction of your new home. Baileys Home Tracker will enable you to better communicate with Baileys Living staff and track communications and access documentation.